Visual Action Board can make you to validate value hypothesis of your business model. You can plan an experiment and check the real action status as SCRUM project management do.
*How to use it
- Break down your business hypothesis into 3 parted assumptions. (C-P, P-S, S-E)
- Plan how to experiment on each assumptions.
- Set up criteria on completion and success of experiment.
- Attach experiment post-it to To-Do area of sprint zone.
- Move the experiment post-it to Doing and Done as status changes.
- Reflect the result and share the lesson with your team.
- Decide if the assumption is validated or not.
- Modify the old assumption to new one if it is invalidated.
- All the process is iterative and ordered by C-P, P-S and S-E.